If I stopped lying I'd just disappoint you

Regarding the previous whining post and it's comment, I just thought I should underline and develop.
I've gotten a lot of positive responses, compliments and support since the introduction of my web page. In fact, those responses far outnumber any negative responses. And I am very glad for it. I wasn't really whining, actually, it was more like a reaction at the fact that the first response, that is the quickest, was a negative one. Also, it did shake me up a little at first, but since I didn't even know the guy it evaporated rapidly. The point I wanted to make with my original post was that I believe that in the internet communication channel is much easier for people to be rude to strangers, even if they would never do such a thing in real life.

And since I'm here: Thanks everybody for your very flattering comments and messages regarding my photos. Luv ya

Now I gotta works

No comments: