More dreams

Lately, my dreams are all about failure and dissapointment. There was the Hotel Rwanda/Bird flu scenario, where I made some random act of insecurity as help came, and ended up left behind in a shellshocked tennement building, killer viruses buzzing around, bullets hanging in the air. And then I dreamt (ah..) that I finally got my nikon camera. But when I got my hands on it, it turned out to be used, the text worn off the buttons, the casing rattly. And as I was trying it out, chasing pictures, nothing turned out any good. Every motif I saw slipped through my inept fingers. And then the last one, dreaming that it was already saturday night, and I hadn't prepared anything to eat. People already coming in. As I began to scour the shelves for alcohol, as a way to remedy my bad hosting, strangers started to barge through the door, with long hair and leather jackets. A large bottle of gin broke on the tile floor. Looking at this scene I had a profound sense of doom.

No comments: