Blammo!

I keep considering and reconsidering whether to try producing "valuable" content while blogging or to just blablabla whatever I feel like. What do you think?
-
So, I had a great weekend. Did some excellent second hand shopping, purchasing a) a Hat, which reminds me partly of the hat the Edge wore in the early U2 years and partly reminds me of the amish, b) a Rug ("he told me to take any rug in the house") which is dark blueish, oriental and so soft it will be great for lying on my back and listening to bowling championships, and c) a pair of snug-fitting, great looking, tan pants, with a slight 70s look.
I also had a very holidayesque lunch on satiday, with a pint of guinness at the local Irish pub. I also bought a poker-set, so now anyone who comes around is welcome to join me for a game of Texas Hold'em.
Agreat deal of the weekend hours were spent in the dark room, developing some films and making photos. Some good, none great. It's great fun making photos, but the process is just way to slow for me. Way to much time spent on each photo, to arrive at a final result that is everything but sure. With enough £$€ I'll be going digital. Hopefully that will happend sooner rather than later, a shot of adrenaline into my slack photographic spirit.
Then sunday, drinving north to see some antique/second hand shops and just get some miles into me. And of course the Salsa course in the afternoon with the dancing. The grace of refrigerators and the emotion of mechanical puppies.
I'll try to scan the photos sometime soon.
-
Oh, and yes, I also had some impulse buying of CDs: the new Nick Cave album (not impressed so far), Anna Ternheim (because she effing deserves my money), two Tom Waits albums (one of which was some sort of bootleg radio recording), and my first ever Hank Williams (so far it seems good. Very country and reminds me of Johnny Cash).
-
Keep coming back for more.
-
Tonight I was invited to a theatre evening, but then it got cancelled bcause of illness. Sad. I wouldve loved some culture. So instead I'm here working on some exercises for a class tomorrow.
-
The girl is always busy. :-(
-
Now , I might just take my acid stomach home and relax!!

1 comment:

M said...

Appropå Hank W Jr. han är duktig. Även på att rimma :)

There's a tear in my beer
cause I'm crying for you dear.