Well that's your perception

And I am also DYING to comment on the discussion on Andreas' blog and certainly to see Maja's point of view. I think that at the heart it may just be a semantic discussion, and usually people take offense to the passion I can bring to such discussions, meaning that if I knew all along what they meant why argue? Why? Because a great enemy of peace, progress and prosperity i MISUNDERSTANDINGS, and so I don't shy away from trying to get people more aware of what they are saying, writing and what they really want to say. Don't just repeat stuff you've heard that made sense.
Where am I really going with this? Why don't I just comment on the discussion itself? I dunno. Don't want to be to harsh and risk offense. Don't have the energy for it. Some rambling here will satisfy me allright for now.

No comments: